Here’s my first spoiler about Sunday night’s Emmys broadcast: host Jimmy Fallon will be teaming up with Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, and Stephen Colbert to present several categories. The trio are being called “Special Presenters” since they’ll individually pair up with the NBC Late Night funnyman. “Those are the big ones. That’s the way things stand as of now, but there could be changes before showtime,” my insider says. Let the jokes start flying!
EMMY SPOILERS: Kim Kardashian, Amy Poehler, Stephen Colbert Will Be Host Jimmy Fallon's Special Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’