Showtime just announced that The Big C premiere attracted 1.154 million viewers at 10:30 PM. That’s the pay channel’s largest audience in 8 years for an original series debut. (Previous was Odyssey 5 on June 21st, 2002, with 1.155M.) At 11:30 PM, the Laura Linney freshman series delivered an additional 429,000. The total night was 1.583 million viewers. The premiere episode was made available for online sampling two weeks ago and to date has received over 1.6M online views. The Season 6 premiere of Weeds logged 1.262 million viewers at 10 PM. With a total of 1.9M viewers last night, this was Weeds‘ best night ever in viewers, up 4% from the Season 5 premiere of 1.217M. At 11 PM, Weeds added an additional 629,000 viewers.
'Big C' Delivers Showtime's Biggest Original Series Premiere In 8 Years; Biggest 'Weeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Has "Fully Restored" Jim Acosta's Press Credential, CNN Says As it Drops Lawsuit - Update
Latest TV News
- The CW Buys Drama ‘The Progeny’ Based On Thriller Novel From Chris Roberts, Edward Burns & Radar Pictures
- Appeals Court Clears Way For Byron Allen’s Civil Rights Suits Against Charter, Comcast
- CBS Developing Supernatural Legal Drama ‘Bodhi’ From Greg Grunberg & Jonathan Shapiro
- Discovery Promotes Courtney White To President Of Food Network
- White House Has “Fully Restored” Jim Acosta’s Press Credential, CNN Says As it Drops Lawsuit – Update
- Fox And Disney Stocks Gain After Chinese Regulators Approve Merger – Update