Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
'The Help's Bryce Dallas Howard & Octavia Spencer Reteam For Uni's 'Fairy Tale Ending'; Will Produce Alongside Seth MacFarlane
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios CEO Tim Davie Becomes Second TV Exec To Turn Down English Premier League Chief Role
- Seth Meyers Takes A Closer Look At How Donald Trump Is Losing The Government Shutdown Fight
- CBS Orders ‘The Story Of Us’ Comedy Pilot From Mike Royce & Nick Stoller
- Mike Gillespie Launches Brave Artists Talent Management Company
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch