Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Visit California Wildfire Victims Saturday, Capping Week Of Blasting And Consoling State Via Twitter
- Abrams Artists Agency Hires Aron Giannini & David Lopez As Agents, Chelsea Passaro As Social Media Director
- 'The Curie Society': Pro-Science YA Brand (And TV Play) Engineered By MIT Press, Scooter Braun & EEP
- Kim Porter Dies: Model, Actress, Mother Of Sean Combs Children Was 47
- Fox Nabs Drama ‘Puller’ Based On David Baldacci’s Book Series From ‘Bones’ EP, Josh Berman & Gary…
- Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series ‘The Liberator’ From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb…