Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Fox Backs Jussie Smollett Anew As "Consummate Professional" While Police Attack Probe Continues & Lawyers Talk
Latest TV News
- Idris Elba Set To Make ‘Saturday Night Live’ Hosting Debut
- ‘Be More Chill’ Composer Joe Iconis’ New Musical Sets Off-Broadway Premiere; ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Actress…
- ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Suffer A Deep Bite To New Series Low Against NBA
- ‘P-Valley’: Carolyn Braver, Parker Sawyers, Elarica Johnson & Harriett D. Foy Cast In Starz’s Strip Club…
- ‘Prism’: Ramon Rodriguez To Star In NBC’s 'Rashomon'-Inspired Drama Pilot
- Robert Mueller Report Heading To Attorney General Next Week: CNN