Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- Steven S. DeKnight Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- VFX Supervisor Everett Burrell Brings AIs, Soaring Megalopolis & Real-World Science To ‘Altered Carbon’