Steve Coogan has joined the cast of My Idiot Brother, the Jesse Peretz-directed indie comedy that is shooting in New York with Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott. The film’s about family and the sacrifices it takes to deal with them. It’s a co-production between Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story and Peter Saraf and Marc Turteltaub’s Big Beach. Coogan plays a self-righteous documentary filmmaker. Evgenia Petertz and David Schisgall wrote the script.
Steve Coogan Joins 'My Idiot Brother'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Latest TV News
- Mipcom 2018: Digital Buyers, Drama & Consolidation Chat Dominate Cannes As Star-Studded TV Fest Comes To A Close
- President Trump Praises Congressman’s Journalist Assault While Mourning Khashoggi Death
- Stephen Colbert Dishes Dirt On White House Screaming Match
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With…
- ‘Spider-Man’ Star Tom Holland Visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! To Retrieve His Mask
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime To Support Colin Kaepernick – Report