Who else wonders if, under Comcast, NBC Universal will continue to let the awful Andy Cohen run Bravo like his private playground. His awful interviews… His awful talk show… And, of course, the awful way he fills the channel with his friends. The latest Cohen BFF on Bravo is Bruce Bozzi Jr, executive vice president of the Palm Restaurants Group, who showed up on last night’s “he stole my pea puree!” episode of Top Chef Washington DC. Granted, Bruce is quite a dish himself and ready to be the next unscripted star. Not to worry, he already has an agent: he’s the longtime partner of CAA’s Bryan Lourd.
Small Glimpse Behind-The-Scenes Of Bravo
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’