It was a second consecutive night of declines across the board at the broadcast networks. NBC’s lineup was the hardest hit, with Minute to Win It (1.8 rating/6 share in adults 18-48) at 8PM down 14% from last week and America’s Got Talent (2.6/8) at 9PM down 16%. Talent, which was followed by a Law & Order repeat, still ranked as the highest-rated program of the night. CBS’ Big Brother at 8 PM (2.2/8), which also was followed by drama repeats, was down 4% from last Wednesday, while Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance performance show (2.1/7) was down 9% but handed the network a nightly win in the adult demo. NBC was tops in total viewers (7.2 million.) ABC was out of contention with all-repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Reality Fare Slides
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe