NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest TV News
- Julie Chen Moonves Returns To ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ As Anthony Scaramucci Makes Reality-TV Debut
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump’s Latest Border Wall Offer To Dems
- ‘Black Lightning’: Hosea Chanchez To Recur On Season 2 Of CW Series
- ‘Intervention’ Producer GRB Studios Strikes Co-Production Deal With Canada’s Media Ranch
- Patriots’ AFC Championship Win Snags Near Record Viewership For NFL & CBS – Update
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits