NBC’s America’s Got Talent dominated Wednesday night, which featured only one other first-run program, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. Talent at 9PM averaged a 3.4 rating/11 share among adults 18-49 and 12.8 million viewers overall, down 3% in the demo from last week. SYTYCD’s two-hour performance show (2.2/7, 5.8 million) was down 12%. Everything else was wall-to-wall repeats with NBC’s reruns of Talent (1.7/6, 7.3 million) at 8PM and Law & Order (1.8/6, 6.0 million) at 10PM drawing the highest rating. NBC won the night in 18-49 (2.3/8) and total viewers (8.7 million).
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Win With 'Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Going Back To World Series, Beat Brewers 5-1 In Game 7 Showdown
- Amazon Studios Head Jennifer Salke Talks TV, Film Biz At USC Forum
- Amy Schumer Says Maroon 5 Should Turn Down Super Bowl Halftime
- President Trump Visits Nevada For Rally, Fires Away At Democrats
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Targeted By NFL Owners To Buy Seattle Seahawks
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57