It was a down night for the broadcast networks last night, with all originals posting week-to-week declines and none cracking the 3 rating among adults 18-49. Fox’s two-hour Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/9 from 8-10PM, down 9%), NBC’s two-hour America’s Got Talent (2.9/9 from 9-11PM, down 12% tying its lowest-rated telecast this summer) and ABC’s Wipeout (2.9/10 at 8PM, down 3% from its last telecast) tied as the highest-rated programs of the night. Talent’s lead-in, Losing It with Jillian (1.1/4, down 21%) hit a series low. Wipeout‘s lead-out, Downfall (1.2/3, down 8%), tied its lowest-rated telecast, followed by ABC News Primetime: Family Secrets (0.9/3), which was down 31%. Fox won the night in the demo, NBC in total viewers (8.1 million). CBS airing drama repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Declines All Around
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe