ABC’s original scripted series Scoundrels (0.7 rating/2 share) and The Gates (0.9/3) both posted double-digit declines in the 18-49 demo from last week, 13% and 10% respectively, hitting all-time lows. Once again first-run scripted shows were the lowest-rated for the night, with Scoundrels and Fox’s Sons of Tucson original (0.6/2) at 7 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (2.3/8) at 8PM, the only other original entertainment option on broadcast, was the top-rated program for the night, down 4% from its Sunday premiere last week. Fox won the night in adults 18-49 on the strength of its animated comedy repeats, led by back-to-back episodes of Family Guy (2.0/6, 2.1/6) at 9 PM and 9:30 PM.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Scoundrels' & 'The Gates' Hit Series Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Danielle Campbell Inks With ICM
- Kate Winslet, Gavin O’Connor Team For Brad Ingelsby-Written Limited HBO Series ‘Mare Of Easttown’
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World Of Comedy’ Gets Netflix Premiere Date
- Will Packer Sets Premiere Date For ‘Power Star Live’, The Series About Twitter On Twitter
- Former Lionsgate Film Chief Patrick Wachsberger Sets Up TV Venture With ‘Marseille’ Producer Federation
- Hulu Raising Live TV Price $5, Dropping Cost Of Basic SVOD Service By $2