Things were status quo in primetime last night, with most shows keeping close to their last week’s averages. ABC’s Wipeout (2.7/10 in adults 18-49) at 8PM, the top-rated program of the night, was up 4%. It led to scripted drama Rookie Blue (1.8/6), which was down 5% from its premiere last week. The ABC News Primetime – Boston Medical (1.4/4) at 10PM was up 8% from last week. Fox’ So You Think You Can Dance result show at 9PM won the hour with a 2.0/7 among adults 18-49, down 17% from last week. The only other first-run offering last night, NBC’s comedy 100 Questions (0.7/3) at 8:30PM, posted its first week-to-week ratings increase, .1 rating point, but still ranked as the lowest-rated program of the night on the Big 4. ABC was No. 1 overall in 18-49 (2.0/7) while CBS was tops in viewers (7.1 million).
Ratings Rat Race: ABC Wins Quiet Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe