The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire’
- Arrowverse Unveils Title Of Fall 2019 Crossover Event
- Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300K In Legal Fees From Defamation Suit
- Fox’s MLS Cup Final Ratings Best Since 1997
- ‘Blacksmith’ Drama Based On Graphic Novel In Works At NBC From Jeff Wadlow
- ‘Ruben & Clay Christmas Show’ Review: American Idols Go Caroling And Kitsching On Broadway