The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Jordan Peele's 'Us' At $6M+ Shushes 'The Nun', 'A Quiet Place' & 'Get Out' - Updated Thursday Night B.O.
When Will 'Parks And Recreation' Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues - PaleyFest
Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
Latest TV News
- When Will ‘Parks And Recreation’ Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues – PaleyFest
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Bowing Via Starz With Free Giveaways On Program Platforms
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day
- NFL Settlement With Colin Kaepernick On Collusion May Be Less Than $10M – Report
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot