The UK film distributor was trying to buy TV company Target Entertainment for £10 million ($15 million), but neither side could agree. Endemol or US companies — keen to take advantage of the weak pound – could still buy Target, which has a library of 6,000 hours of television programming.
Metrodome Calls Off Target Acquisition
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Dave Stewart & ‘The Voice’ EP Audrey Morrissey Clear Up Legal Issues Around NBC Music Format ‘Songland’…
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"