AMC’s flagship drama Mad Men came back strong last night but might be plateauing in the ratings. Last night’s Season 4 premiere drew 2.9 million viewers. That was 5% higher from the 2.8 million who tuned in for the Season 3 debut last summer when the show’s audience grew 34% year-to-year. The 2.9 million mark marks a new series high for Mad Men and a new viewership record for an AMC original series.
'Mad Men' Debut Slightly Up To Record High
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW Pilot…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos