It’s very amicable and she wants to remain an agent. She will be a consultant to UTA for the next few months while she lines up her next job. I hear the reason UTA let her go is because of a personality conflict. A protege of David Kramer, Hernandez has a solid roster of clients and an excellent reputation. “She is one of the few agents who protects her clients’ creative voices and individuality, and because of that her writers are very loyal to her,” a tipster tells me.
Literary Agent Rio Hernandez Exiting UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘The Walking Dead’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Named Most In-Demand Series In the World
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash