Carl Icahn might not be crazy about Lionsgate co-chairman/CEO Jon Feltheimer and the rest of the indie studio’s management team, but MIPCOM loves him. He’s been named MIPCOM’s 2010 Personality of the Year. Feltheimer was been cited for “his leadership at the helm of Lionsgate and for driving creative productions and developing award-winning TV programs, including Mad Men, which have become global phenomena,” according to a MIPCOM missive. He’ll give a keynote address as part of MIPCOM’s Media Mastermind series of presentations. Feltheimer has been Lionsgate CEO since 2000.
Lionsgate's Jon Feltheimer Named MIPCOM's 2010 'Personality Of The Year'
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Latest TV News
- Cardi B Feuds With Tomi Lahren Over Border Wall: “I’ll Dog Walk You”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip In Return, Still Solid With Host Rachel Brosnahan
- ‘SNL’: Leslie Jones Takes The Mic In ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Parody
- ‘American Gods’ Unleashes Extended Official Trailer For Season 2
- Gillian Anderson Set To Join ‘The Crown’ Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
- Pete Davidson Jokes About Suicide Scare, Reviews ‘The Mule’ In ‘SNL’ Return