Carl Icahn might not be crazy about Lionsgate co-chairman/CEO Jon Feltheimer and the rest of the indie studio’s management team, but MIPCOM loves him. He’s been named MIPCOM’s 2010 Personality of the Year. Feltheimer was been cited for “his leadership at the helm of Lionsgate and for driving creative productions and developing award-winning TV programs, including Mad Men, which have become global phenomena,” according to a MIPCOM missive. He’ll give a keynote address as part of MIPCOM’s Media Mastermind series of presentations. Feltheimer has been Lionsgate CEO since 2000.
Lionsgate's Jon Feltheimer Named MIPCOM's 2010 'Personality Of The Year'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Latest TV News
- England’s Last-Minute Win Over Tunisia Scores Over 18M World Cup Viewers For BBC One
- Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
- Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers “Summer Camps” For Immigrant Children
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”