So this is why Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media keeps gobbling up every deal in sight, including most recently allying online with Netflix and acquiring the 45-person marketing and distribution staff of Starz’ Overture, which is shuttering. Because he just told Bloomberg: “Down the road, we’ll be looking at several options, one of which could be a public offering,” Kavanaugh said.
Kavanaugh Considering IPO For Relativity
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
Latest TV News
- Stunt Coordinator Musical Chairs On ‘Five-O’, ‘MacGyver’ & ‘Magnum’ Raises Liability Questions In Wake…
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Up 3% In Q3 2018
- Fox Buys Musical Dramedy From Silvio Horta, Mary J. Blige & The Jackal Group
- Dawn Olmstead Named President Of UCP & Wilshire Studios, Andra Shapiro Upped To EVP NBCU Cable Entertainment
- Legal Deja Vu As Viacom Scolds Netflix Over Exec Poaching, Like Fox Did In 2016
- MGM Names Tricia Biggio As SVP Unscripted Television