Jeremy Irons is the final piece of an impressive cast for Margin Call, the indie film by director JC Chandor that is shooting in New York City. Irons is the chief executive of a financial firm in a 24-hour period during the first signs of the near collapse on Wall Street. Irons joins Kevin Spacey, Demi Moore, Zachary Quinto, Paul Bettany, Penn Badgley, Simon Baker, Stanley Tucci and Mary McDonnell. Chandor wrote the script, and Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa, and Benaroya Pictures’ Michael Benaroya and Robert Ogden Barnum and Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures is selling international territories on the film, with Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico exec producing. The film is three weeks into its shoot.
Jeremy Irons Answers The 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Steve Levitan Clarifies Statement That He Won't Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Bashes Sarah Sanders’ Border Questions Dodge: Trump “Owns Locking Kids in Cages”
- Donald Trump Bullies House GOP, Admits Crying Tots Aren’t Good “Look” At Meeting On Baby-Snatching Border Policy
- Stephen King & J.J. Abrams’ ‘Castle Rock’ Sets Comic-Con World Premiere + More
- Fran Drescher Teases ‘The Nanny’ Revival: “We’re Talking About It”
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ Author Eddie Huang Teams With Propagate On Food-Focused Immigrant Series
- Netflix Goes ‘Inside The World’s Toughest Prisons’ With Latest Factual Original