If I understand this correctly, Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern wears a costume for filming and it’s filled with sensors for all that digital and special effects gimmickry. But this photo for the official magazine of receptionists (which is owned by the same Time Warner parent company as Warner Bros in an obvious bit of synergy) shows Reynolds in a getup digitally painted onto his body. Lame or not?
Is The New Photo Of Green Lantern Lame?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders French Original Series Starring Omar Sy As Arsène Lupin
- ‘Insatiable’ Trailer: Debby Ryan Is Craving Revenge In Netflix Dark Comedy
- Endemol Shine: How The ‘Black Mirror’ & ‘MasterChef’ Owner Can Cook Up A Multi-Billion…
- Comcast Drops Out Of Fox Bidding, Ceding Prize To Disney; Bob Iger “Extremely Pleased” – UPDATE
- Lions Gate Nominates Two New Members To Its Board
- Jason Clarke To Star Opposite Helen Mirren In 'Catherine The Great' Limited Series For HBO & Sky