If I understand this correctly, Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern wears a costume for filming and it’s filled with sensors for all that digital and special effects gimmickry. But this photo for the official magazine of receptionists (which is owned by the same Time Warner parent company as Warner Bros in an obvious bit of synergy) shows Reynolds in a getup digitally painted onto his body. Lame or not?
Is The New Photo Of Green Lantern Lame?
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Asia Argento Turns To Princess Diana Law Firm To Seek "Substantial Damages" Against Rose McGowan -- Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Doctor Who’: Jodie Whittaker Is “Just A Traveller” In First Full-Length Trailer
- Condé Nast Launches Women’s Video Network Anchored By Glamour
- ‘Hackerville’: HBO Europe & Germany’s TNT Series Debut Cyber-Crime Thriller Trailer
- ITV Brings Back Chris Lang-Penned Cop Drama ‘Unforgotten’ For A Fourth Season
- ‘Modern Family’: Optimism Grows For Season 11 Of ABC Comedy Series
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Beau Garrett Not Returning For Season 2