Gabriel Macht has closed a deal to star opposite Patrick J. Adams in USA Network’s pilot A Legal Mind. The pilot centers on Mike Ross (Adams), a brilliant but unmotivated college student who gets recruited by a Harvey Specter (Macht), a lawyer at top Manhattan corporate law firm despite not having a law degree. He has to use his book and street smarts and hustling skills to keep the charade. The project has a two-male-lead setup in the vein of the network’s series White Collar. ICM-repped Macht will next be seen in Ed Zwick’s Love and Other Drugs.
Gabriel Macht To Star In USA's 'Legal Mind'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest TV News
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Star In & Write ‘What If?’ Comedy In Works At ABC
- Steve Carell Preps For Return To Comedy In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Promo
- ‘Dumplin’ Trailer: Jennifer Aniston & Danielle Macdonald Rewrite The Pageant Playbook In Netflix Movie
- Lachlan Murdoch Salutes Father Rupert Murdoch At Fox’s Last Annual Shareholder Meeting Before Disney Deal
- Discovery To Air Live Special From Bottom Of Massive Submerged Sink Hole
- ‘American Vandal’ Star Jimmy Tatro’s ‘The Real Bros Of Simi Valley’ Lands At Facebook Watch