Mortimer, who appeared in Shutter Island, and Stuhlbarg, who co-stars in Boardwalk Empire, have become the latest cast additions to Scorsese’s 3D children’s movie. Hugo Cabret began shooting in London last month. Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Cohen, Asa Butterfield and Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass) star. Rounding out the cast are Jude law, Ray Winstone, Christopher Lee, Richard Griffiths (The History Boys) and Frances de la Tour (Alice in Wonderland). Hugo Cabret, the story of an orphan who solves the mystery of a broken robot, is something of a family reunion for Scorsese. John Logan, who wrote The Aviator, has written the script. And Graham King of GK Films is producing alongside Scorsese, Tim Headington and Johnny Depp. DP Robert Richardson, production designer Dante Ferretti, costume designer Sandy Powell and editor Thelma Schoonmaker all worked on Shutter Island. Cabret represents Scorsese’s first foray into 3D.
Emily Mortimer and Michael Stuhlbarg Reunite With Scorsese for 'Hugo Cabret'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Heated Debate Sparks Racially Insensitive Remark And Apologies
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- Germany & Mexico Wins Shatter World Cup Ratings Records For Fox
- Roseanne Barr Sobs On Rabbi’s Podcast, Says “There’s No Excuse” In Post-Cancellation Interview
- Amber Tamblyn, Time’s Up Co-Founder, Focuses Debut Novel On Male Rape
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’