Way more interesting than this Bravo video clip of Lindsay Lohan being fawned over after showing up 11 hours late to a photo session is The Young Turks’ commentary about it here. (“That’s why she thinks she’s untouchable… They’re enabling her behavior… They’re constantly giving her encouragement to be the train wreck that she is.”) But is this Hollywood’s fault — or the media’s?
Does This “Explain Big Hollywood Egos”?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Latest TV News
- Dodgers’ NLCS Game 7 Clincher A Home Run For FS1 Ratings
- Lakers And Rockets Fight, ESPN Wins With Best Opening Week Rating Since 2014
- Dodgers Going Back To World Series, Beat Brewers In Game 7 Showdown
- Amazon Studios Head Jennifer Salke Talks TV, Film Biz At USC Forum
- Amy Schumer Says Maroon 5 Should Turn Down Super Bowl Halftime
- President Trump Visits Nevada For Rally, Fires Away At Democrats