Another Discovery executive has been brought over to OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Communications’ co-venture with Harpo. Maurizio Vitale has been named SVP marketing for the channel, slated to launch on January 1, 2011. He will oversee all on-air and off-air marketing and promotion, reporting to OWN CEO Christina Norman. Vitale comes from Discovery Networks EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) where he was SVP marketing communications. Before that, Vitale was VP creative for MTV Europe Networks.
Discovery Exec To Head Marketing For OWN
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bi-Life’: E! Unveils First-Look & Premiere Date For Courtney Act-Fronted Reality Series
- BBC Drama ‘Bodyguard’ Blows Up With 47.9% Finale Share Ahead Of Netflix Launch
- Sky Cooks Up Comedy ‘Hitmen’ Starring Former ‘Bake Off’ Hosts Mel & Sue
- ITV & ‘Death In Paradise’ Producer Red Planet Developing Family Drama After Devin Doyle Picks Up…
- John Oliver Blasts Brett Kavanaugh Supporters Trying To Assassinate Character Of Accusers
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report