Discovery Communications’ chief marketing officer Wonya Lucas has been named EVP and COO for Discovery Channel and Science Channel. In addition to operations, she also will oversee the networks’ research and marketing departments. Lucas succeeds Tom Cosgrove who was recently appointed president and CEO of Discovery, Sony and IMAX’s new 3D TV network. An internal and external search has been launched to replace Lucas as CMO.
Wonya Lucas New Discovery Channel COO
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest TV News
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama…
- Pixar Co-Founder Ed Catmull To Retire