EXCLUSIVE: Claire Forlani and Peter Mooney round out the main cast of Starz’s 10-episode drama series Camelot, joining previously cast Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton. Written by Michael Hurst and Chris Chibnall, the series – to be co-produced and distributed worldwide by Graham King’s GK-TV – is a fresh take on the tale of King Arthur (Bower). Paradigm-repped Forlani will play Arthur’s mother, Queen Igraine, while SMS-repped Mooney will play Kay, Arthur’s brother and right-hand man. Filming on Camelot is starting this week in Ireland for an early 2011 premiere on Starz. Forlani also is set to film indies Deauville and Crossmaglen.
Two More Actors Board Starz 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Voters, Here Are The Hot Races We’re Talking About
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Lisa Edelstein To Recur On Season 2, Sets ‘House’ Reunion
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- Steven S. DeKnight Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- VFX Supervisor Everett Burrell Brings AIs, Soaring Megalopolis & Real-World Science To ‘Altered Carbon’