EXCLUSIVE: Claire Forlani and Peter Mooney round out the main cast of Starz’s 10-episode drama series Camelot, joining previously cast Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton. Written by Michael Hurst and Chris Chibnall, the series – to be co-produced and distributed worldwide by Graham King’s GK-TV – is a fresh take on the tale of King Arthur (Bower). Paradigm-repped Forlani will play Arthur’s mother, Queen Igraine, while SMS-repped Mooney will play Kay, Arthur’s brother and right-hand man. Filming on Camelot is starting this week in Ireland for an early 2011 premiere on Starz. Forlani also is set to film indies Deauville and Crossmaglen.
Two More Actors Board Starz 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At ‘Coven’ Reunion With…
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Denies Shadowbanning Conservatives – But Says Company Is “Left-Leaning”
- “Truth Isn’t Truth” – ‘Meet The Press’ Exchange With Rudolph Guiliani Devolves
- NFL National Anthem Protests – No Resolution In Sight, Time Grows Short
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Home Sale – Agent Claims HGTV “Blew Buyers Out Of The Water”
- Friday Ratings: A Three-Way Tie, But Adjustments For NFL Games May Determine Winners