Ashley Greene reprises her role as vampiress Alice Cullen this weekend in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. But she has found another role to sink her teeth into. She’ll costar alongside Miley Cyrus in LOL, the Lisa Azuelos –directed Mandate Pictures comedy that also stars Douglas Booth and Demi Moore. Greene will play Cyrus’s nemesis in a coming of age story that takes place in the age of Facebook, iTunes and Youtube. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher are producing. Azuelos wrote the script for the remake of the 2008 French film, which she also wrote and directed. Shooting begins July 20 in Detroit.
Twilight Saga's Ashley Greene Joins 'LOL'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Blasts Corey Lewandowski: “I Thought When You Showed A D*ck On TV You Had To Blur It”
- As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces Temporary Problem, FBC – Longer-Term One
- Wall Street Betting On Comcast To Counter Disney’s Offer For Fox
- ‘One Tree Hill’ Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy ‘Everyone Is Doing Great’
- WarnerMedia’s New No-Nonsense Logo Projects “Extremely Utilitarian” Image, Expert Says
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Desmond Chiam & Taylor Hart Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series