The new TNT original series Memphis Beat got off to a solid start last night, drawing 4.3 million viewers. It built on its lead-in, the second-season premiere of HawthoRNe, which opened with 3.4 million viewers. Both shows outperformed HawthoRNe‘s series debut last year. While the Jason Lee-starring Memphis Beat couldn’t beat the debut of Betty White’s Hot in Cleveland on TV Land last week (4.8 million), the TNT premiere performance is still impressive.
TNT's 'Memphis Beat' Premieres Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty
- Joan Rater & Tony Phelan Sell ‘Council Of Dads’ & ‘Trust’ Drama Projects To NBC
- Netflix Orders ‘Trinkets’ Series Based On YA Novel, Sets Cast Led By Kiana Madeira, Brianna Hildebrand…