BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: There is a major shakeup in the works atop publishing imprint Simon & Schuster. I’m hearing that Simon & Schuster CEO Carolyn Reidy is removing S&S publisher David Rosenthal. And sources tell me that replacing him will be Jonathan Karp, the former publisher of the Twelve imprint at Grand Central Publishing owned by Hachette. Calls to Reidy and S&S publicity were not returned. Karp also didn’t return an email.
Simon & Schuster Shakeup: David Rosenthal Out And Jonathan Karp In
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- MGM Names Tricia Biggio As SVP Unscripted Television
- ‘Black Monday’: Bruce Dern, Melissa Rauch & Horatio Sanz Among Guest Stars Set For Showtime Comedy
- Facebook Is Developing A Camera-Equipped TV Device Capable Of Streaming — Report
- CBS Television City To Be Sold To LA Real Estate Firm Hackman Capital
- HLN Jettisons Ashleigh Banfield, Michaela Pereira, Carol Costello In Latest Better Idea
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Takes A Killer Hit As Ratings Fall To Series Low