Britain’s biggest indie producer has established a new four-person unit identifying new business opportunities and acquisitions overseas. It has hired two executives from Discovery and Channel 4 respectively for the global business development division. Alden Mitchell, who will head the unit, has been hired from Discovery Networks International. Lucinda Hicks joins from Channel 4, where she’s currently strategy manager. Mitchell and Hicks will begin at Shine Group this summer. Kate Ward, vice-president of Shine Network, and Paul Rootham, Shine’s group business development manager, will move across to the new division.
Shine Creates Overseas Expansion Division
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Saudi King “Denies Any Knowledge” Of WaPo Contributor Disappearance
- ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Heads To The UK After Viacom’s Channel 5 Picks Up NBC Entertainment Format
- Netflix & BBC One Board Three-Part ‘Dracula’ Series From ‘Sherlock’ Creators
- Martin Freeman & Imelda Staunton To Star In ITV Crime Drama ‘A Confession’
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Creator Julian Fellowes Developing Royal Drama With Simon Cowell’s Syco
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission