Screen Gems has tapped creative advertising veteran Loren Schwartz to be executive vice president of marketing for Screen Gems. The appointment was made by Sony Pictures Worldwide Marketing and Distribution chief Jeff Blake. Schwartz is a 14-year vet of the Sony creative advertising team and he most recently served as senior veep of creative advertising. He replaces Jim Fredrick, who’s moving on after his contract ended.
Screen Gems Fills Head Of Marketing Job
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
Latest TV News
- ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’: Brandon Thomas Lee Joins MTV Reboot
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Shares First-Look Image: Who Is That Masked Man?
- HBO Names Jessica Holscott EVP and Chief Financial Officer
- Diane Lane Signs With WME
- Saudis Preparing To Admit Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Botched Consulate Kidnap: Report
- John Oliver Grapples With WWE Plans For Saudi Arabia “Crown Jewel” Event