Jim Fredrick just let his colleagues know he’ll be exiting his post as EVP of marketing at Sony Pictures’ Screen Gems. He left Warner Bros to take the Screen Gems job in late 2008, and oversaw campaigns for films that included Obsessed, Death At A Funeral, Legion and Dear John. I’m told he and Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper didn’t mesh — but the exit is described as amicable.
Screen Gems Marketing Maven Exiting
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- ‘Blood Ties’ Cop Drama From Jennifer Lopez, Vincent Laresca, Tom Szentgyorgyi & Appian Way Set At NBC
- ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Up From Last Week’s Low & 2017 As Packers Win
- ABC Nabs ‘Family History’ Genealogy Drama From Deborah Schoeneman & Mandeville As Put Pilot
- Netflix Would Like Hollywood To Know It’s A Star Factory
- ‘The Rookie’ Review: Nathan Fillion Cop Dramedy Is A Long, Sad, Drawn-Out Joke About Old Age
- Dennis Hof Dies: Las Vegas Pimp & Star Of HBO ‘Cathouse’ Reality Series Was 72