Credit the power of Betty White! TV Land’s first original series, sitcom Hot in Cleveland, drew 4.8 million viewers in its debut last night, making network history as TV Land’s highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever. For comparison, the premiere of another cable sitcom, TBS’ Are We There Yet?, drew 3.2 million viewers earlier this month. Hot in Cleveland, starring Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and White posted a 1.9 rating and 2.0 million viewers in the network’s target adults 25-54 demographic. The multi-camera comedy is executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner of Hazy Mills Prods. and creator/showrunner Suzanne Martin.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hot In Cleveland' Hot
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast