EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Jenna Coleman Discusses “Complex Narrative” Of ‘The Cry’ Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
Latest TV News
- Louis C.K. Accuser Rebecca Corry Challenges Apologetic Sarah Silverman
- NBC Buys LAPD Policewomen Drama From Liz Brixius & Debra Martin Chase
- Skydance Hires Ex-Global Road Exec Jun Oh To Run Biz & Legal Affairs
- ‘Party Of Five’: Leads Cast In Freeform Reboot Pilot With Immigration Twist
- Amazon Studios Names Chris Castallo Head Of Unscripted Television
- ‘Constance’: Hannah Rae Joins Elisabeth Shue, Kevin Dunn & Sharon Gless In TNT Drama Pilot