EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a movie spoof you have to watch, even though WME would prefer you didn’t. The agency often puts together presentations for its quarterly meetings. The lit department made this short film, and debuted it this morning. They hoped it would not go beyond agency headquarters, but Deadline got it and felt obliged to share. The short was directed by Dave Green, and the Ari-esque agency head is played by Miles Fisher. The WME agents who took part include Dave Wirtschafter, Rob Carlson, Kim Bilek, Simon Faber, Jason Spitz, David Karp and David Lubliner. Plus a Rob Cohen cameo.
Here Comes 'Pinkberry: The Movie' In 3D!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Disney Rings 'Hunchback' Bell: David Henry Hwang To Script Live Action Musical, Alan Menken/Stephen Schwartz Writing Music
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Takes A Closer Look At How Donald Trump Is Losing The Government Shutdown Fight
- CBS Orders ‘The Story Of Us’ Comedy Pilot From Mike Royce & Nick Stoller
- Mike Gillespie Launches Brave Artists Talent Management Company
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch
- CBS Acting CEO & Brass Hit Dull Button In Digital Town Hall; Questioned About Les Moonves, Viacom Merger Talk & More