Fox has ordered two additional scripts for comedy Breaking In a month after the network passed on the comedy pilot starring Christian Slater. The pilot, set at a digital-security firm, was written by Adam F. Goldberg and directed by Seth Gordon. It had buzz, tested well and was in the running for a series pickup before ultimately missing the cut. Now, with the additional script order, producing studio Sony Pictures TV is also expected to extend the options on the cast that also includes Reaper star Bret Harrison. This would prevent Harrison from being considered for the role on new NBC comedy series Perfect Couples, which is recasting a male lead.
New Lease On Life For Fox's 'Breaking In'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Martin Clunes Crime Drama 'Manhunt' Becomes ITV's Highest-Rated New Drama Since 'Broadchurch' As 9M Tune In
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Sets C-SPAN Record For Twitter Speech Video
- Frosties Or Sugar Puffs? Netflix Reveals Which Cereal Won Over Players of ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings: “We Compete So Broadly” That HBO, Disney Only Matter “On The Margin”
- ‘Penny Dreadful’: Daniel Zovatto To Star In ‘City of Angels’ Showtime Sequel Series
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You’, ‘Sex Education’, ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books