Supporters of the cancelled TV show converged on London’s leafy Wandsworth Common last night to stage a mass “blackout.” Pretend blackouts, lasting for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, mimicking the opening of the show, also took place simultaneously in Edinburgh, Dublin, Pisa, Italy. European fans linked up with US campaigners trying to save the show. Mini-blackouts were staged in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Toronto, Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles, where protestors fainted in front of ABC’s offices in Burbank. I’m not sure that a lot of people falling over will move the Mouse House to pity though.
'FlashForward' Fans Stage Global Blackout
What's Hot on Deadline
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Latest TV News
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report
- Michael C. Hall To Star In One-Show-Only Broadway Skittles Musical
- Donald Trump Tweets At Unpaid Federal Employees: “GREAT PATRIOTS” Who Will “WIN BIG!”
- L.A. Rams’ & Patriots’ Wins See NFL Ratings Jump Double Digits Over 2018
- Kamala Harris Officially Announces White House Run On ‘Good Morning America’