Supporters of the cancelled TV show converged on London’s leafy Wandsworth Common last night to stage a mass “blackout.” Pretend blackouts, lasting for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, mimicking the opening of the show, also took place simultaneously in Edinburgh, Dublin, Pisa, Italy. European fans linked up with US campaigners trying to save the show. Mini-blackouts were staged in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Toronto, Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles, where protestors fainted in front of ABC’s offices in Burbank. I’m not sure that a lot of people falling over will move the Mouse House to pity though.
'FlashForward' Fans Stage Global Blackout
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- HBO Boards ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Feature Doc From ‘Whitney’ Producer Lightbox
- John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult