Here is the Key Art for this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards, which the TV Academy will reveal tomorrow. It has a disco/Dancing With the Stars vibe and a monochromatic background that makes NBC’s “more colorful” logo at the bottom a little out of place. The theme this year is “Starry, Starry Night.” Now that the slogan is set, the TV Academy brass sure are hoping that the Emmy nominations next month will live up to it, with the biggest TV stars making the cut and having a reason to walk the red carpet on August 29. BTW, for the first time, the TV Academy will be giving away 100 Emmy posters this year.
EMMYS: 'Starry Night' Key Art Unveiled
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border