Former WMA TV business affairs head Susan Brooks has joined Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s recently launched production company FishBowl Worldwide Media. She will serve as general counsel and EVP business affairs, reporting to Gersh. Brooks, a respected business affairs executive, served as worldwide head of television business affairs at WMA until she was laid off in the wake of the agency’s merger with Endeavor last year.
WMA's Susan Brooks Joins FishBowl
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Friends From College’ Canceled After Two Seasons At Netflix
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold