This morning I read in The New York Times that “CBS shook up the upfront week on Wednesday with the most startling moves of any network for the coming season.” But then I read the Wall Street Journal, whose parent company News Corp also owns CBS’ rival Fox, and its headline “Playing It Safe” for a story that said “CBS is doubling down on what has worked for the network in recent years — and four decades ago, too.” I’m loving this newspaper rivalry.
Two Different Reads On CBS Fall Lineup…
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Highlander’ Tribute Clip: Watch ‘The Goldbergs’ Immortalize “Bad-Ass” 1986 Epic
- HGTV Orders ‘Property Brothers: Forever Home’ Series With Jonathan & Drew Scott
- ‘Green Eggs and Ham’: Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Diane Keaton Among Voice Cast For Ellen DeGeneres…
- San Francisco ‘Doodler’ Killer Subject Of Crime Series From UK Outfit Ugly Duckling Films
- Bernie Sanders Announces Bid To Unseat “Pathological Liar, Racist, Sexist, Homophobe” Donald Trump
- Roadside Attractions Buys Female-Driven Wall Street Drama For TV Series Development