The British sales agent is selling international rights to Wickie and the Treasure of the Gods, sequel to last year’s top German film. Wickie the Mighty Viking got five million cinemagoers through the turnstiles. Distributor Constantin Film hopes this 3D sequel, due to being shooting on location in Malta and Germany this summer, will do the same kind of business. Christian Ditter is the director and the producer is Christian Becker of Rat Pack. Timeless Films is former Odyssey Entertainment boss Ralph Kamp’s family film sales agency. Kamp also runs sales agency Metropolis out of UK financier Prescience. Timeless is carving something of a niche for itself in 3D animated movies: apart from its Viking sequel, it’s also selling 3D features about astronaut chimpanzees, a singing postman and animals teaming up against an evil dam construction.
Timeless Films Selling 3D ‘Wickie’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- HBO Boards ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Feature Doc From ‘Whitney’ Producer Lightbox
- John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult