Columbia Pictures and Happy Madison are in early talks to develop a movie based on Patrick Jean’s video-game themed sci-fi invasion video Pixels, which has become a viral sensation. No deal yet at Columbia, but Happy Madison bought the rights to Jean’s work and Adam Sandler’s company is a fixture on the lot. The idea would be to do it in 3D. Check out Jean’s work that created all the fuss:
Sony, Happy Madison Playing With Viral Sensation 'Pixels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- HGTV Orders ‘Property Brothers: Forever Home’ Series With Jonathan & Drew Scott
- ‘Green Eggs and Ham’: Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Diane Keaton Among Voice Cast For Ellen DeGeneres…
- San Francisco ‘Doodler’ Killer Subject Of Crime Series From UK Outfit Ugly Duckling Films
- Bernie Sanders Announces Bid To Unseat “Pathological Liar, Racist, Sexist, Homophobe” Donald Trump
- Roadside Attractions Buys Female-Driven Wall Street Drama For TV Series Development
- Fox's ‘Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours To Hell And Back’ Cooks Up Russian Remake