Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault