Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Is The Man In Black A Human Or Host? 'Westworld' Co-Creator Lisa Joy On Season 2 Finale & What's Next
John Oliver Blasts Cable News Coverage Of Donald Trump's "Children In Cages" Immigration Strategy And Walk Back
Jimmy Fallon Gives Rare Slap Back At Donald Trump Over "Be A Man" Slag; Host Donates To TV Scribes' Stop Border Separation Campaign - UPDATE
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Is The Deadliest Lyft Driver Seeking Revenge In Sony Sequel
Latest TV News
- 'A Discovery Of Witches' Trailer: Demons & Witches Hide In Plain Sight In Sky Fantasy Drama
- ‘Skyfall’s Rory Kinnear & ‘The Crown's John Heffernan Join Benedict Cumberbatch’s C4 Drama ‘Brexit…
- Hugo Speer & Sharon Small To Topline Acorn TV’s Cop Drama ‘London Kills’
- England’s 6-1 Trouncing Of Panama Peaks With 14M Viewers & 82% Share On BBC One
- Discovery & Germany’s ProSiebenSat.1 Bring Together Digital Platforms To Take On Netflix & Amazon
- Vice Studios Wins First Gameshow Commission With ‘Beat The Internet With John Robins’ For UKTV