Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Feasts On Multiple Side Dishes Before Flying South For Thanksgiving
- No Megyn Kelly & NBC Exit Deal, Despite Hopes For A Thanksgiving Resolution
- Barclays Offers $230M To Help UK Producers Score SVOD Orders; Doubles Scheme That Backed ‘Black Earth Rising’
- Anita Hill-Led Anti-Harassment Commission Names Former USOC Exec Malia Arrington Executive Director
- Donald Trump Says Not To Worry About Border Troops On Thanksgiving
- ‘The Blacklist’ Season 6 Premiere Expands To Two Nights In January