Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- ‘Who Is America?’ Offers eBay Sale Of Signed Dick Cheney Waterboarding Kit
- Trader Joe’s Hostage Taker Identified By Police – Held On $2M Bail – UPDATE
- Steven Tyler Talks About Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘n Roll In OBJECTified Interview
- ‘Mayans M.C.’ Will Intersect With ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Eventually, Kurt Sutter Says – Comic-Con
- ‘Riverdale’: Penelope Ann Miller Joins Season 3 Cast Of CW Series – Comic-Con
- ‘Supernatural’ Team Talks Episode 300 & Return Of Fan Favorites For Season 14 – Comic-Con