Travel alert for Cannes Film Festival goers: the nearest airport in Nice has reopened after the French authorities grounded outgoing flights on Sunday night. Authorities were still worried about drifting clouds of volcanic ash from Iceland. Flights from North America are still being rerouted around ash clouds over the Atlantic though, adding hours onto flight times to France. European air safety body Eurocontrol said the ash cloud had dispersed enough to reopen southern airports.
Nice Airport Reopens After Sunday Closure
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Last Man Standing’ Wins Demos, Big Night For CBS
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech