There was no mercy for these two NBC freshman scripted series following low ratings. Their fate depended on the number of new series NBC decided to pick up, and it’s clear the new regime wants to start fresh rather than go with bubble series already on the air. Trauma had a ridiculously excessive $3 million price tag an episode, the last reminder of Ben Silverman’s failed development.
NBC Has Cancelled 'Mercy' & 'Trauma'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Gathers Alien-Violence Victims To Trash Media’s Snatched Baby Border Policy Coverage
- Netflix Fired Comms Chief Jonathan Friedland Over N-Word
- Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To ‘NCIS’, Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Noah Schnapp On PTSD & Possession In Season 2
- 'The Handmaid's Tale's Alexis Bledel On The “Deep Sense Of Injustice” In Season 2
- ‘Dark Skies’ Writer-Director Scott Stewart Inks With Verve