There was no mercy for these two NBC freshman scripted series following low ratings. Their fate depended on the number of new series NBC decided to pick up, and it’s clear the new regime wants to start fresh rather than go with bubble series already on the air. Trauma had a ridiculously excessive $3 million price tag an episode, the last reminder of Ben Silverman’s failed development.
NBC Has Cancelled 'Mercy' & 'Trauma'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken