Lauren Dolgen has been promoted to SVP of MTV Series Development, West Coast for MTV. She will oversee west coast reality programming for the network and be responsible for managing west coast slate and staff, including the pending hire of several new executives. Dolgen created MTV’s hit reality series 16 & Pregnant and oversaw the development of its spinoff, Teen Mom. Dolgen joined MTV after college. In 1997, she was hired as a production associate on VH1’s Behind The Music, and joined MTV in 1998 where she became a production coordinator. The following year, Ms. Dolgen joined the series development team.
Lauren Dolgen Upped At MTV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Kenya Barris Officially Joins Netflix With Big TV Overall Deal For New Series
- Ming-Na Wen Reflects On ‘The Joy Luck Club’ 25 Years Later, Praises ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ As Another “Historical”…
- Donald Trump Attacks Newspapers Running Editorials Defending Free Press; Senate Punches Back
- Ruth Wilson On Leaving ‘The Affair’: “I’m Not Allowed To Talk About Why”
- Grappling With Unexpected Fame, ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Is Using Her Powers For Good
- Omarosa Unveils New Recording To Bolster Claim Trump Offered Her $15K/Month For Silence