The newly picked up ABC legal drama The Whole Truth has lost its lead. Joely Richardson has departed the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama, written by Tom Donaghy. Sources close to producing studio WBTV said that the former Nip/Tuck star asked to be released so she can spend more time with her family. The studio already moved production on the project from Los Angeles to New York to accommodate Richardson. The Whole Truth, which has Rob Morrow as the male lead, employs an alternating narrative structure, which shows both the defense and prosecution sides.
Joely Richardson Off ABC's 'Whole Truth'
What's Hot on Deadline
After 11 Years Pushing 'A Star Is Born', Producer Bill Gerber Is Restoring Neil Young In New Woodstock Documentary
Latest TV News
- Khloe Kardashian Rips ‘Bachelor’ Creator for Claiming She Might Join ‘The Bachelorette’
- Hilde Lysiak, The 12-Year-Old Journo Inspiration Of Apple TV Series, Strikes Again
- 'T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle' Season 2 Production Continues After Precious Harris’ Death
- ‘Last Man Standing’ Keeps Friday Ratings Hold While CBS Scores Double Win
- How To Watch The Indie Spirit Awards Online & On TV
- Bill Maher Slams Jussie Smollett As A Gift To Fox News (And A Lousy Actor)