The newly picked up ABC legal drama The Whole Truth has lost its lead. Joely Richardson has departed the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama, written by Tom Donaghy. Sources close to producing studio WBTV said that the former Nip/Tuck star asked to be released so she can spend more time with her family. The studio already moved production on the project from Los Angeles to New York to accommodate Richardson. The Whole Truth, which has Rob Morrow as the male lead, employs an alternating narrative structure, which shows both the defense and prosecution sides.
Joely Richardson Off ABC's 'Whole Truth'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- Germany & Mexico Wins Shatter World Cup Ratings Records For Fox
- Roseanne Barr Sobs On Rabbi’s Podcast, Claims “There’s No Excuse” As Call Transcript Released
- Amber Tamblyn, Time’s Up Co-Founder, Focuses Debut Novel On Male Rape
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”