Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Donald Trump Tweets Defense Of Paris Trip, Demands Florida Elections Be Called For Rick Scott And Ron DeSantis
Latest TV News
- ‘Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina’ Sets Holiday Special On Netflix
- ‘Veronica Mars’: Clifton Collins Jr. & Izabela Vidovic To Recur On Hulu Revival
- Stan Lee’s Marvel Movie & TV Cameos – A Photo Gallery
- Jimmy Kimmel Lands Michelle Obama’s First Late-Night Stop On ‘Becoming’ Book Tour
- David Spade To Headline Comedy Series From Diablo Cody & Jason Reitman In Works At HBO
- Disney’s Bob Iger & Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige On “Genius” Of Stan Lee