The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce misspelled Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ name when she received a star along the Hollywood Walk Of Fame today. UPDATE: “You should know they fixed the star before the dedication,” an exec tells me. “It was just incorrect when we arrived.” The mistake was made on “Louis,” which was spelled “Luis,” a person present said. Louis-Dreyfus thought it was hilarious and didn’t mind keeping the typo in, but the Chamber of Commerce people ripped up the sign and redid it in time for the dedication ceremony. Louis-Dreyfus didn’t address the mishap in her speech — but the Chamber of Commerce rep did, noting this was only the 2nd time in history that a person’s name was misspelled on their Hollywood Walk of Fame star. (He wouldn’t say who the other victim was, but word is it was Dick Van Dyke.)
Don't You Hate When That Happens…?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey