Universal Pictures’ international arm has taken key overseas territories on Relativity Media’s 3D sword-and-sandals epic. The major has taken the UK, Australia/New Zealand, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan. Relativity will release domestically on November 11, 2011 through its Rogue banner. Directed by Tarsem Singh (The Cell), Immortals is currently shooting in Montreal. The director is Tarsem Singh (The Cell). Henry Cavill and Stephen Dorff star with John Hurt and Mickey Rourke. Ryan Kavanaugh of Relativity Media, Gianni Nunnari of Hollywood Gang Productions and Mark Canton of Atmosphere Entertainment are producing. Relativity has a deal with Universal to co-finance between 10 and 15 films a year through 2014.
CANNES: UPI Takes Immortals Overseas
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios