CAA’s non-fiction TV department has signed two production companies, Lighthearted Entertainment and Picture Shack Entertainment. Lighthearted Entertainment was formed in 1992 by Howard Schultz who has created and executive produced Extreme Makeover for ABC, Next! for MTV, and The Moment of Truth for Fox. Betsy Schechter and George Plamondon’s Picture Shack has four series in production, A&E’s Paranormal State and Psychic Kids, Animal Planet’s The Haunted and the upcoming scripted MTV comedy Warren the Ape. Lighthearted came to CAA from ICM, Picture Shack came from WME.
CAA Signs Two Reality TV Companies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Emmy-Contending 'Blue Planet II' Reveals Ocean's Wonders, From Transgender Fish To Creatures That Use Tools
- ‘Scotty And The Secret History Of Hollywood’ Among Nine Documentaries Acquired By Starz
- Dylan Byers Joins NBC News To Cover Hollywood, Silicon Valley
- Sky & Viacom's C5 Rip Up Schedules To Accommodate Aretha Franklin Docs
- Emmy Predictions: Can Donald Glover Defend Comedy Series Actor Crown Against Veterans In Their Return?