EXCLUSIVE: Burn Notice executive producer Mikkel Bondesen is staying at Fox TV Studios with a new two-year overall deal for his production company Fuse Entertainment that will focus primarily on cable development. In addition to USA hit Burn Notice, Bondesen executive produces the studio’s upcoming series for Fox The Good Guys and the AMC pilot The Killing. Bondesen, who also has a literary management business, has been in business with FtvS since 2005 when he signed a first-look deal with the studio and, as part of it, pitched his client Matt Nix’s project Burn Notice. Nix also created the straight-to-series Good Guys, which is produced under FtvS’ international co-production model. Bondesen brought in the format for The Killing from his native Denmark (it’s based on the Danish series Forbrydelsen) and maintains strong ties with the TV business in Scandinavia. Along with WME-repped Bondesen re-upping his deal at FtvS, his VP development at Fuse Kristen Campo also has renewed her contract.
'Burn Notice' Producer Mikkel Bondesen Re-Ups With Fox TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Donald Trump Tweets Defense Of Paris Trip, Demands Florida Elections Be Called For Rick Scott And Ron DeSantis
Latest TV News
- The CW Sets Midseason Schedule: ‘Roswell, New Mexico’ Gets Premiere Date, ‘Black Lightning’ Moves…
- ‘No Activity’: CBS All Access Unveils Season 2 Trailer & Key Art
- Allen Leech To Co-Star In CBS' NSA Spy Drama Pilot 'Surveillance'
- Michelle Obama Delivers ABC’s Most Watched Sunday This Season
- ‘Gormenghast’: Neil Gaiman, Akiva Goldsman & Toby Whithouse On Adapting Mervyn Peake’s Epic…
- Producer Craig Zadan Remembered In Dazzling, Star-Filled Tribute At TV Academy