EXCLUSIVE: I hear Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, aka the “half” on CBS’ Two and a Half Men, is finalizing a deal with producing studio Warner Bros TV to continue on the hit comedy for two more seasons. Men is one season into a 3-year renewal from CBS. The 16-year-old Jones, of course, is one of two Men actors whose contracts expired at end of this season, along with star Charlie Sheen. Sheen’s team and WBTV are talking but I hear little progress has been made, with the two sides still apart on the money. It looks more and more like an agreement won’t be reached until Tuesday night, just a few hours before CBS will unveil its fall schedule at Black Rock on Wednesday morning.
Angus T. Jones To Continue On 'Two And a Half Men'; Still No Deal For Charlie Sheen
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- Richard Valeriani Dies: NBC Newsman Who Covered Civil Rights Movement & Nixon Was 85
- How 'Altered Carbon' Production Designer Carey Meyer Built Bay City’s Sprawling Main Street For Sci-Fi Series
- CAA Signs ‘Get Out’s Daniel Kaluuya
- Liz Friedman Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon