The literary agency is making 10 junior agents redundant as part of its merger with Michael Foster’s MF Management. That, coupled with agent Anthony Jones resisting Foster’s blandishments and staying put at United Agents, hasn’t made for the most auspicious start for The Rights House. Matthew Freud is the new agency’s biggest minority shareholder. Nevertheless, The Rights House is confident it’s going to make some big signings from rivals UA and Independent soon. It’s going to be fascinating watching from the sidelines, seeing who’s going to jump.
Agents Losing Jobs at Peters Fraser Dunlop
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest TV News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- Jaime King To Star In Netflix Zombie Series ‘Black Summer’ From ‘Z Nation’ Duo
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Talks Andrew Lincoln’s Possible Exit
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA