The literary agency is making 10 junior agents redundant as part of its merger with Michael Foster’s MF Management. That, coupled with agent Anthony Jones resisting Foster’s blandishments and staying put at United Agents, hasn’t made for the most auspicious start for The Rights House. Matthew Freud is the new agency’s biggest minority shareholder. Nevertheless, The Rights House is confident it’s going to make some big signings from rivals UA and Independent soon. It’s going to be fascinating watching from the sidelines, seeing who’s going to jump.
Agents Losing Jobs at Peters Fraser Dunlop
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest TV News
- Busy Philipps Was “Really Traumatized” By Cox Brothers ‘Blades Of Glory’ Betrayal
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression