Sony Pictures Classics, which does a lot of repeat business with filmmakers, had acquired North American rights from Pathe to The Illusionist, the new film by Sylvain Chomet. SPC’s Michael Barker and Tom Bernard worked with Chomet on The Triplets of Belleville and will release the film at year’s end. The film premiered at Berlin.
Sony Pictures Classics Nabs 'The Illusionist'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Americans': Cast & Creators Joke Potential Spinoffs, Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys Talk Spy Love - ATX
Latest TV News
- Wattpad Strikes Development & Production Deal With Germany’s Bavaria Fiction
- HBO Boards ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Feature Doc From ‘Whitney’ Producer Lightbox
- John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast